Try the following solutions
- Use Focus in / focus out to control the Clarity.
- Check whether the lens or housing gets dirty.
- Avoid of strong light condition.
- ICR switches frequently
- Images probably look dark
- Ripples appear in the image.
- The camera might turn on/off often
When this happens please follow the below solution:
Set the camera to electronic shutter mode when trying to focalize using automatic iris lens, then change back to automatic iris mode. Or try to focalize under low illumination condition.
- If it is the resolution problem, please kindly check whether it is the best resolution
- If it is the lens quality problem, please kindly check whether there is any damage in lens, or whether there is fog, dust or other things which block light.
- If it failed to focalize, please kindly try to adjust the lens or localize again, if there is no result, please kindly try to adjust the back focus ring.
- If it is the first time to install the device please kindly check the lens interface. If it is a lens with C type mounting base, C/CS lens adapter ring should be used.
Normally, it depends on environment and models.
If the transmitting path is interdicted by cement or steel, the signal attenuation is obvious.
The IR radiation is irradiated in the leaves/trees. It should avoid something likely near the camera.